- In order to work as well as possible, this website occasionally saves small data files called cookies on your computer. This is a common practice in most large-scale websites.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. Cookies save information on the use and types of use of your device, such as your user ID, language selection, font size and different types of screen settings. The saved data only need to be entered once and not every time when visiting the website or browsing pages.
What are cookies used for?
- Google Analytics
- This website uses the Google Analytics web service, which is used to monitor the number of website visitors and the most frequently visited websites, for example. Google Analytics saves the visitor’s IP address, which the Data Protection Board has considered to be part of personal data.
- How Google uses your data on partner websites and applications
- How Google Analytics protects data collected from the visitor
- Prevent Google Analytics monitoring with a browser add-on
Accepting these cookies is not absolutely necessary in view of the operation of the website though they make browsing the pages easier. You can remove or prevent cookies, but then some website functions may not work in the intended manner.
Cookies are not used to identify the person, and data describing the use of the website are solely controlled by the webmaster. Cookies are only used for the purposes described above.
How can I manage cookies?
You can freely manage and/or remove cookies. For instructions, go to aboutcookies.org. You can remove all cookies from your computer, and most browsers can be configured to prevent them altogether. Remember, though, that if you prevent cookies, you always have to define specific settings again when returning to the website. It may also be that you cannot use some of the website’s services and functions.
Instructions on managing and removing cookies in different browsers